Faisal Ibrahim Mobile: 971 55 2419200
Hi I’m Faisal Ibrahim , Business management consultant at Adam SME consultants Dubai, We assist people to set up a company in Dubai. Please go through my blog and my company website.In case if you have any query you can contact me directly to My cell number for more queries. 00971-552419200.Business Advisors is a British owned, Dubai based Business Services Firm established since 2002. The combined experience of our management team is over a hundred years with wide-ranging activities in Europe, Middle East and Asia and a personal entrepreneurial perspective that can be your competitive edge. By working with us, you will quickly discover our ethics of service quality and attention to detail.
Prior to operating any business in Dubai, the steps outlined below must be undertaken in order to meet the legal requirements of all concerned government authorities and to guarantee maximum commercial benefit for the business owner:
- Determine, in the beginning, the category/categories (commercial, industrial and/or professional) and type of business activity/activities to be practiced. Please determine all the related business activities that can be included within each business license, subject to a maximum of ten activities per license. For more details, please go to Activities Search e-service.
- Determine the appropriate business legal form for your business taking into consideration the desired business activity/activities and the number and nationalities of the business owners. For more details, please refer to Legal Business Structures.
- Confirm all the requirements of the license to be issued. For more details, please refer to New Business Registration.
- Determine the trade name of the business. To review the terms and conditions for the selection and approval of trade names, please go to Trade Name Reservation e-service.
- Submit an application to the Department for an Initial Approval and registering the trade name, either by a personal visit to the Department Offices and its external branches or through the Internet Services that are available on the website.
- After getting the Initial Approval you can lease premises and contact the counter of the Planning Department of Dubai Municipality in order to verify that this said premise is suitable for the business.
- Prepare all required documents and submit an application to the Department or one of its external branches for paying the required fees to obtain a final license.
- Submit an application to one of the Department external branches for a signboard permit for a business trade name as required by the economic regulations.
United Arab Emirates nationals may operate all commercial, professional and industrial activities, when they fulfill all Terms and Conditions. They may carry on activities through any of the following legal forms:
Terms & Conditions on Operating Economic Activities in the Emirate of Dubai First – United Arab Emirates Nationals:
- Individual Establishment.
- Limited / Joint Liability Company.
- Private / Public Shareholding Company.
- Civil Business Company.
Second – Nationals of Gulf Cooperation Council Countries (GCCC):GCCC nationals may carry on most commercial, professional and industrial activities, when they fulfill all Terms and Conditions (except for activities of Haj and Umra, trade agencies, houses of disabled and old people, community service, and journals and magazine publishing and printing houses as they are limited only to United Arab Emirates nationals). They may carry on activities through any of the following legal forms:
- Individual Establishment
- Limited Liability Company: two or more GCCC nationals may establish a Limited Liability Company to practice a specific commercial activity. However if there is one or more partners who are not GCCC nationals in this case one or more UAE national partner is required, with a shareholding of not less than 51% of the paid-up capital.
- Private / Public Shareholding Company: three or more GCCC nationals may establish a private shareholding company to practice a specific commercial activity. However if there is one or more partners who are not GCCC nationals in this case one or more UAE national partner is required, with a shareholding of not less than 51% of the paid-up capital.
(For Example: GCCC partner, foreign partner, it is a must to have a partner from the United Arab Emirates nationals).
- Civil Business Company: two or more GCCC nationals may establish a civil business company to practice a specific profession without a Local Services Agent. However if there is one or more partners who are not GCCC nationals, a Local Services Agent who is a UAE national shall be appointed or included as a partner.
Third - Nationals of Other Countries: Nationals of other Arab or foreign countries may carry on economic activities through any of the following forms:
- Individual Establishment: it may be established to practice any professional activity, only by appointing a Local Services Agent who shall be a UAE national.
- Limited Liability Company: this kind of company shall be established to carry on any commercial or industrial activity, including one or more UAE partners whose shareholding shall not be less than 51% of the paid-up capital.
- Private Shareholding Company: this kind of company shall be established to carry on any commercial or industrial activity, including one or more UAE national partners whose shareholding shall not be less than 51% of the paid-up capital.
- Civil Business Company: two or more persons may establish a civil business company to practice a profession, provided that a Local Services Agent who must be a UAE national is appointed or included as a partner.
Fourth – Foreign Companies:Any company incorporated outside the United Arab Emirates may operate any commercial, industrial or professional activity through one of the following legal forms:
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Limited Liability Company: this kind of company shall be established to operate any commercial or industrial activity, including one or more UAE national partner whose shareholding shall not be less than 51% of the paid-up capital.
- Private / Public Shareholding Company: this kind of company shall be established to operate any commercial or industrial activity, including one or more UAE national partner whose shareholding shall not be less than 51% of the paid-up capital.
Our Services• COMPANY FORMATION
Onshore Incorporation Company Registration – Professional, Commercial and Trade
Business Incorporation – Limited Liability Company Formation, Joint Ventures, Branch Offices, Representative Offices, General Partnership Company, Partnership-en-commendam, Public Shareholding Company, Private Shareholding Company, Share Partnership Company
Business Set up in UAE Free Zones
Home Business set up
Business Legal Structures, Documentation and Agreements
Company Name Selection
Office Rental, Purchase, Virtual Office Services and Employee Accommodation
Corporate Bank Accounts
Marketing and Advertising
Business Intellectual Property Protection
Employee Recruitment and Procedures
Document Processing and Clearing, Work Permits, Visa’s, Identity Cards
Employee Relocation and Orientation – Residency Visa’s for Family, Housing, Education, Medical & Health Card, Insurance, Shopping, Hobbies, Groups & Associations, Driving Licence, Transportation and Domestic Helpers.
o Offshore Incorporation Andorra
• The Bahamas
• The British Virgin Islands (BVI)
• The Cayman Islands
• The Cook Islands
• Costa Rica
• Eastern Europe
• Hong Kong
• Isle of Man
• St Kitts and Nevis
• Turks and Caicos Islands (TCI)o UAE Freezone IncorporationDubai Airport Free Zone
Jebel Ali Free Zone
Hamriyah Free Zone
Sharjah Airport International
Ras Al Khaimah FTZ
Dubai Internet City
Dubai Media City
Abu Dhabi Ports Company
Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone
Ahmed Bin Rashid FZ
Ajman Free Zone
Dubai Auto Zone
Dubai Biotechnology & Research Park
Dubai Flower Centre
Dubai Gold and Diamond Park
Dubai Healthcare City
Dubai International Financial Centre
Dubai Knowledge Village
Dubai Logistics City
Dubai Maritime City
Dubai Multi Commodity Centre
Dubai Outsource Zone
Dubai Silicon Oasis
Dubai Studio City
Fujairah Free Zone
International Media Production Zone
Intl. Humanitarian City
• VISA ASSISTANCEo Employment Visa
o Visit Visa
o Residence Visa
o Transit Visa
o Maid (Domestic Servant) Visa
o Schengen Visa
• PRO Serviceso Business Sponsorship
o Trade License Renewal
o Immigration Card Renewal
o Visa Stamping
o Visa Cancellation
o Driving License Renewal
o Vehicle registration
o UAE ID Card Registration
o Mail Collection
• Document Clearingo Ministry of Foreign Affairs
o Ministry of Labour & Immigration
o Ministry of Justice
o Dubai Economic Department
o Legalization of documents from Courts
o Bill Payment
o Car Registration
• Business Consultancyo Mergers & Acquisitions
o Market Intelligence & feasibility Studies
o Strategic Business Development
o Corporate Finance
o Investment Management
• Paralegal Serviceso Amendment of Share Capital
o Shareholders Agreement
o Power of Attorney
o Legal Notices
o Drafting of Contracts
o Drafting of Agreements
o Review of Legal Documents
o Notarization Advice
o Intellectual Property
o Debt Collection
o Drafting of Legal Documents
o Law Suit
o Employment Issues
o Landlord & Tenant
• Language Serviceso Translation
o Minute Taking
o Proof Reading
o TranscriptionOur Directors qualifications from The Institute of Directors, a UK-based organization, incorporated by royal charter in 1903 to support, represent and set standards for company directors.
Contact for any assistance regarding the same: Faisal Ibrahim Mobile: 971 55 2419200 SME consultant A Division of Paralegal Services International Suite No. 11 & 12, The Iridium, Al Barsha, P.O.Box: 183827, Dubai, U.A.E. Fax: 971 4 341 9702 Mobile: 971 55 2419200 Email : email@example.com Web: www.adamadvisors.com ISO 9001:2008 NO: ME/08/1147 Paralegal Services International trading as ADAM advisors